Firefly Mobile is on a roll this year! After the back-to-back releases of its new flagship devices, it has now unveiled a new sub-Php5k smartphone called the Intense Metal. It touts a tough metal frame, and it sure does as we’ve seen one at a Firefly Mobile Kiosk in SM San Mateo, sporting decent hardware such as a 5.5-inch IPS OGS scratch-resistant display, 1GB of RAM, and a whooping 3300mAh battery. It runs on a quad-core processor and Android KitKat out of the box.
Firefly Mobile Intense Metal specs
- 5.5-inch qHD IPS OGS display, 960×540, 200ppi
- Dragontail Scratch-resistant glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core chip
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage
- expandable via microSD card
- 13MP Sony Exmor IMX219 rear AF BSI camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 3300mAh battery with Fast-Charge Technology
Available in gold or white colors, the Firefly Mobile Intense Metal is now on sale in stores for Php 4,499.