Creative still challenging the iPod with the ZEN Style M300
You have to hand it to brands still challenging Apple’s supremacy on the world of portable music player market clearly dominated by their whole range of iPod devices. Creative came up with the Zen Style M300 portable media player which goes head to head with the iPod nano.
Aside from playing music, the Zen Style M300 is also a photo and video player on a 55 x 44 x 12 mm in size. It has a 1.45″ TFT screen with touch buttons andfeatures Bluetooth wireless audio playback to take advantage of Creative’s latest wireless headphones and speakers. It also has a built-in FM Radio and a microSD expansion slot that can support up to 32GB extra storage.
The Creative ZEN Style M300 feature Audible support, giving users the option of enjoying awide range of audio content that includes books of all genres. Both players also come preinstalledwith a complete edition of Alyson Noël’s Evermore, the first book in her thrillingImmortals series.
Creative ZEN Style M300 Portable Media Player Specs:
- Display: 1.45″ TFT (262K colours)
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology (supports A2DP & AVRCP)
- FM Radio function with 32 preset stations
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours (based on128kpbs, 4mins/song, MP3 file)
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA (DRM9), WAV (IMA-ADPCM), Audible Format 4, Audible AAX
- Supported Picture Formats: JPEG
- Supported Video Formats: Transcoded SMV (requires respective codec pre-installed onPC)
- Built-in microphone for voice recording
- Additional feature: Clock display
- SRP: P2,700 (4GB), P3,700 (8GB)