Diablo 3 v1.0.4 patch to bring tons of changes
Blizzard just announced what’s coming on their v1.0.4 patch update and there’s a lot to look forward to. Hopefully, this update will bring more excitement and balance to the game to get those old players back into the fold.
Here’s a rundown on some of the changes that’s going to happen:
- No more average Magic Find and Gold Find in co-op. This will entice more player to farm in groups rather than solo since your MF/GF will be dependent on your gear alone and those who don’t have it will not drag you down.
- Lower health multiplier of monsters in co-op. Before, monster health is multiplied by 110% in Inferno if you’re with a group. Now, it’s going to be a flat 75% across all difficulties.
- Shrink health gap of Normal monsters and Champions/Rares. Normal monsters’ health will be increased by around 5%-10% while Champions/Rares will have their health down by around 10%-25%.
- Frustrating monster affixes such as Shielding and Fire Chains will be adjusted. They will take out Invulnerability affix from the game.
- Enrage timers and “heal back to full” will be removed from Champions/Rares.
- Two-handed weapons will receive boosts in damage and affixes.
- Legendary items will be improved although it won’t affect your existing inventory.
- A lot of changes in class skills and runes. Blizzard wants each to be competitive to bring out more diverse builds. Skills mentioned include Rend, Bola Shot, Wave of Light, and Hydra, but a lot more will be discussed in the coming days.
Unfortunately, there’s no word about PvP which I think is the most-awaited feature by those players who quit the game. Frankly, I wish they would also increase the drop rate on those Legendary and Set items. And you know what else would be cool? A web-based auction house.