The mid-range smartphone competition heats up as Firefly Mobile announces the Intense 64 LTE, the rebranded version of the Ulefone Be Pro device in China.
As its name suggests, the new Intense is powered by a 64-bit Mediatek MTK6732 quad-core chip clocked at 1.5Ghz, 2GB of RAM, and expandable 16GB internal storage, all under its 5.5-inch IPS HD Display with One-Glass Solution and Asahi Dragontail Glass. It has support for LTE SIM Cards on both SIM card trays, but only one can be used in that network at a time.
Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE specs
- 5.5-inch IPS HD display, 1280 x 720, 267ppi
- One-Glass Solution with Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- 64-bit 1.5GHz Mediatek MTK6732 quad-core chip
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 13MP BS AF rear camera w/ LED flash
- 8MP BSI front camera
- Dual-SIM (Standard + Micro), Dual Standby
- 4G LTE FDD, 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- USB OTG
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2800mAh removable battery
The Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE is now available for Php 7,999 nationwide with additional freebies in tow: two colors of cases, two screen protectors, a smart flip cover, and a basic phone worth Php 499.