Five Things You Need to Know About the Samsung Galaxy S5
- The new Samsung Galaxy S5 presents a modern glam design with its perforated patterned back cover and is available in four colours – Charcoal Black, Electric Blue, Copper Gold and Shimmery White.
- It has an improved 16 MP camera with Fast Auto Focus (0.3 secs), Real-time HDR for better looking pictures and Selective Focus which allows you to blur the background objects to make the subject standout.
- It features an enhanced S Health (S Health 3.0) that provides a fitness dashboard for all your personal health data including Heart Rate Monitor and supports Samsung’s wearable devices – Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit.
- It is the world’s first Wi-Fi MIMO Smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S4 has two internal Wi-Fi antennas via its 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac and 2×2 MIMO technology and furthermore a Download Booster which allows the combined use of Wi-Fi and LTE for faster data speed.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a fingerprint sensor for additional security. It is also IP67 certified – meaning the Galaxy S5 is dust and water resistant.
Samsung will be officially launching its flagship smartphone tonight although the device is already on display at selected Samsung stores. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has an SRP of Php 34,990.
For Samsung Galaxy S5’s specs, click here.