• Home  / 
  • Tech News
  •  /  Get 20% discount on your next trip from Trail Adventours and Smart Bro

Get 20% discount on your next trip from Trail Adventours and Smart Bro

Smart has yet another added perk for being a Smart subscriber. Smart Bro has teamed up with Trail Adventours, the country’s premier adventure group with over 40 expert-guided hikes and expeditions here and abroad. Using your Smart Bro pocket WiFi, you could get as much as 20% discount on your trip.

To book a trip, go to their website www.trailadventours.com and follow the procedure. They usually ask for 60% downpayment prior to the trip paid either via bank deposit or Paypal. Once the day of the trip arrives, you pay the remaining 40% balance on the spot. BUT, if you have a Smart Bro pocket WiFi (4G or LTE), you only have to pay the remaining 20% (half of your balance)! Discount is applicable to 1 person per Smart Bro pocket WiFi device.

smartbro trailadventours

What’s even better is that all participants signing up for #SmartBroTrips destinations will get a FREE travel kit from Smart Bro and get a chance to win a brand new Smart Bro pocket WiFi. Smart Bro is also raffling off 8 free trips every month.

To know more about this partnership, visit: www.smart.com.ph/bro/promos/smartbrotrips

For more technology news and gadget reviews, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram