Globe bares pricing plan for Samsung Galaxy S III, pre-order’s up
If you want to belong to the 9 million people worldwide who pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S III, then you might be interested in Globe’s pricing plan for this very much-awaited quad-core Android phone.
Globe Telecom’s pre-order page for the SGS3 is now up along with the plans and prices it will be available for to those who want to be among the first to have this flagship phone from Samsung.
My Super Plan (Consumables, Unlimited, Freebies)
- All Unli Plan: + Php1,027 per month or Php24,640 cash out
- Plan 299: + Php1,127 per month or Php26,810 cash out
- Plan 499: + Php1,027 per month or Php24,640 cash out
- Plan 999: + Php700 per month or Php16,800 cash out
- Plan 1799: + Php200 per month or Php4,800 cash out
- Plan 2499 and up: FREE
My Super Plan UnliSurf Combo (with Unlimited Data)
- Plan 999 (no consumable) – Php1,699/month
- Plan 1799 (Php800 consumable) – Php1,999/month
- Plan 2499 (Php1,500 consumable) – Php2,499/month
- Plan 3799 (Php2,500 consumable) – Php3,799/month
*Cashout amount payable in 24 months for Citibank and BPI Owners, For BPI, only transactions before July 21 will enjoy 24 months installment. On July 21, only 12 months extended for installment.
Disclaimer: The Samsung Galaxy S III product, promo, pricing and plans are offered by Globe at a limited time only. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.