Google Analytics is another free tool from Google. It’s basically more than site tracking. What else can they offer?
- Track downloading of files (links that lead you to file downloads)
- Integration with AdWords (for those with AdWords account)
- Trend Reporting (the screenshot I’ve seen reminds me of Stock Market… Hehehe!)
- Find out where your visitors came from (reminds me of BlogFlux’s MapStats that are integrated with Google Maps)
- Cool analysis options (this is certainly good if you want to check if there’s a certain trend)
- Executive Summaries (also reminds me of corporations preparing such)
- You do not need to be a programmer to use one. (just copy and paste the code)
And of course it’s free!