Huawei took the wraps off the Ascend G7 on their Facebook page earlier today. The G7 is a 5.5-inch device sporting an HD resolution display, a quad-core Snapdragon chip, 2GB RAM and expandable 16GB internal storage. The sevice runs on Android Kitkat with Huawei’s EMUI 3.0, and all including its 3000mAh battery are stored on a 7.6mm-thin smartphone profile.
Huawei Ascend G7 specs
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280×720, 267ppi
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 13MP f/2.0 BSI rear AF camera w/ LED flash,
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Android 4.4 KitKat w/ Emotion UI 3.0
- 3,000mAh battery
- 153.5 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm, 165 g
The Huawei Ascend G7 retails in stores for Php 12,990.