The Chinese brand Huawei, makers of of 3G USB dongles and the portable 3G Wifi router has launched their Android phone last night.
Equipped with Android 2.2 platform, Ideos brings more exciting and interactive applications. The android phone can also be your mobile hot-spot. Huawei calls it smaller but smarter – with a 2.8inch TFT Capacitive touchscreen, a 3.2Megapixel camera and a 1200mAh battery, and an internal memory of 256MB RAM + 512MB NAND. It also supports voice dialing, voice navigation and the ability to run apps from the SD card.
Ideos U8150 is equipped with 528mhz processor. Huawei’s Ideos comes in four different colors – balck, yellow, blue and purple.
The name “IDEOS” comes from “ID” which means Industrial Design-centric hardware platform, and “OS” represents the operating system as the core software platform and “E” symbolizes evolution according to Huawei.
This phone is expected to have an SRP of Php8,888.00
Huawei Ideos Specs:
- UMTS 900/AWS/2100MHz
- 528Mhz processor
- 2.8-inch Capacitive touchscreen
- 1200mAh battery
- 256MB internal memory
- supports up to 16G external using SD
Huawei S7 Tablet
The Huawei S7 Tablet was likewise launched – a 7-inch TFT full touchscreen device equipped with Android 2.1, Google apps, Chrome lite browser and can play high-def video.
Huawei S7 Tablet Specs:
- Display: 7″ TFT touch screen, 800×480
- OS: Android 2.1
- Wireless: HSDPA: up to 7.2 Mbit/s; HSUPA: up to 5.76 Mbit/s; WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- I/0: USIM card socket; SD card slot; Micro USB; 3.5mm stereo audio jack; Stereo speakers
- Buttons: Touch sensor button; Power on/off, volume up/down, navigator, home, back, menu, call send/down
- Other: Gravity sensor
- Battery: Li-ION 2200mAh
We have no word on the SRP of the S7 Tablet yet but according to the PR team, it will be available by next year.