InFocus, the global leader when it comes to digital projectors, announced earlier today their 2010 line of projectors together with their local distributor American Technologies, Inc. (ATI).
With the new innovations on their new line (IN1100 series, IN2100 series, IN3100 series, IN5500 series), InFocus reaffirms the number 1 brand projector in the global market. The new look and feel of the Infocus Zoom series brings a touch of comfort, durability and prestige to any user.
They announced a handful of new features and accessories that are available to a wide range of their new product line.
- DLP® DarkChip technology with BrilliantColorâ„¢. This technology from Texas Instruments ensures that your InFocus delivers vivid colours.
- DisplayLinkâ„¢ allows you to connect to your projector via USB cable instead of VGA cable for digital representation. There’s also a wireless DisplayLink if you don’t want to be constrained with cables.
- LitePort will give you the option to plug in your USB drive for PC-free presentation. Use the projector remote to move through your presentation.
- ProjectorNet gives you the ability to manage your assets through the network for maintenance or checkups. You can also send a message to the InFocus which can be displayed for emergency messages to the audience.
- LiteBoard offers interactivity to your presentation. With the LiteBoard wand, you can draw, circle or emphasize objects in your presentation from afar.
These are just a few options you can have on your InFocus projector. Of course with any new purchase of this new series, you will also get a 3D-ready projector with an industry-leading 5-year limited factory warranty including a one-year replacement warranty for the lamp.
For more information, please visit http://www.infocus.com.
For pricing, you can contact ATI:
American Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (632) 584-0000 loc. 1046