For those who are planning to buy the bang-for-the-buck Alcatel Flash Plus on Lazada come May 15th, you want to check this out: The e-commerce website has put up the official product page for the impending arrival of the device.
The smartphone will initially be shipping in a slate color, and 2500 units are reportedly waiting to be sold according to reports. The online shopping website will have the exclusive rights to sell and distribute the device for the next three months, so expect the Flash Plus to appear at a local retailer near you in August.
Alcatel Flash Plus specs
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD OGS full lamination display,@ 720Ã—1280 pixels
- Dragontrail Glass
- Mediatek MT6752M 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- Mali T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB internal storage
- expandableup via microSD up to 32GB
- Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE, FDD/TD-LTE
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX214 1/3.06-inch CMOS sensor, LED flash, f2.0
- 8MP front-facing camera, f2.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0. GPS with aGPS support
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat, upgradeable to 5.0 Lollipop
- 3,500mAh Li-On battery
As reported earlier, the Flash Plus will sport a Php 6,490 price tag. You may want to bookmark the listing page here to get first dibs on the device.