LG recently unveiled its newest 4G LTE smartphone, the LG F60. Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and Android 4.4 KitKat operating sytem, the slim and compact 4G LTE smartphone features a 4.5-inch WVGA (207 ppi) IPS display, 1 GB or RAM and 2100 mAh battery. The LG F60 embraces LG’s proprietary UX and features Gesture Shot, Front Camera Light, Touch and Shoot and Knock Code – the same features found in LG’s flagship smartphone.
The LG F60 will start rolling out next week in Europe, Asia and Americas and will be available in both single and dual SIM versions. Pricing TBA.
LG F60 specs:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® Quad-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA (207ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB, 8GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front VGA, 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 127.5x 67.9 x 10.6mm
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / Wi-Fi / A-GPS
- Colors: Black / White (varies by market)