LG has announced the mini version of its current flagship, the G4 Beat. The successor to last year’s G3 Beat has some nifty increases and additions from its predecessor, such as a slightly larger display with a full HD resolution, a Snapdragon 615 chip, a 1.5GB RAM, NFC and 4G LTE connectivity. It runs on the updated Android 5.1.1 Lollipop platform, and comes in hammered silver, white, and gold colors.
LG G4 Beat specs
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD In-Cell Touch display, 1920 x 1080, 423ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB eMMC internal storage
- 8MP LDAF rear camera with LED Flash, Color Spectrum Sensor, Gesture Interval Shot, Full HD 1080p Video
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+ 42.2Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2,300mAh removable battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85mm, Weight: 139g
- Colors: Metallic Silver, Ceramic White, Shiny Gold
No specific price nor timetable has been announced for its release, but it is said to hit key markets in Europe and Latin America first.