The next-generation flagship from LG, the G4, has finally landed in the country. As we have previously mentioned, the G4 has a curved 5.5-inch Quad-HD resolution IPS Quantum display screen, 3GB of DDR3 RAM and expandable 32GB of internal storage, powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chip and a removable 3000mAh battery. The Korean tech giant puts its imaging capabilities on the forefront as its 16-megapixel rear camera supports DSLR-like manual mode shooting and offers options to save your captured photos in RAW file format.
LG G4 specs
- 5.5-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display, 2,560 x 1,440, 534ppi
- 64-bit hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD
- 16MP f/1.8 rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, RGB+IR Color Spectrum sensor, Laser AF, OIS 2.0
- Support for RAW camera files, 4K video recording
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1LE, GPS with GLONASS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with LGUX 4.0
- 3000mAh battery
- 150 x 76.2 x 10.16 mm, 156 g
Also mentioned earlier, prices for the LG G4 starts at Php 31,990 for the hammered-back gold, silver, and ceramic white, while those that tout genuine, hand-crafted leather back covers in black, brown, and red will be priced a grand higher at Php 32,990.
- LG G4 official price starts at Php 32K, now accepts pre-orders
- LG G4 set to debut in PH May 28
- LG G4 announced with SD808, 3GB RAM
- LG G4 comparison with the Samsung Galaxy S6.
- LG G3 vs. LG G4 ““ What has changed?