We’ve heard from several local retailers that O+ is set to unveil a new device today called the 360 HD, touted to be an improved version of the former budget smartphone that was known with its rear touch technology.
The 360 HD has a few physical improvements: the camera is now located on the top-middle section of its back, the use of on-screen navigational buttons is now evident, and it presents itself with a sleeker physical characteristic than its predecessor. Other than the use of a new HD screen and an addiitonal LED flash for its front camera, no significant hardware change has been mentioned.
On the software side, trademark O+ software are still included. There are still options for a Selfie Fix, Doodle Control, the O+ Air Share and Air Shuffle, and a Mobile Anti-Theft system.
O+ 360 HD specs
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280×720, 294ppi
- 1.3Ghz Quad-core processor (possibly a Mediatek chip)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- Dual-SIM (micro+Regular), Dual-Standby
- 3G HSPA
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2000mAh Battery
- Colors: Dark Blue, Dark Gray
The O+ 360 is set to be announced today with a Php 6,395 price tag, and will reportedly come with an 8GB microSD card.