Ozaki iCoat Travel, not just a beautiful iPad case
One of the popular accessory-maker for Apple products, Ozaki, just came out with an iPad case that frequent travelers would definitely enjoy.
The Ozaki iCoat-Travel is first and foremost a slim case complete with a back shell and a slim cover. Then it comes with 10 stylish designs depicting popular landmarks in Rome, London, Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, Tokyo, New York, Dubai, Taipei, Sydney, and Paris. It’s a traveler’s iPad case.
Functionality-wise, not only will the iCoat-Travel offer protection to your iPad, but the cover is foldable so you can use it as a stand while watching videos or playing games, in both portrait and landscape mode. To top it off, there’s a detachable stylus holder at the back for those who draw or jot notes on their iPad.
You can get the Ozaki iCoat-Travel from your nearest authorized Apple Reseller for Php3,295. I know, it’s a bit on the pricey side.
Ozaki iCoat-Travel Features:
- 2012 Red Dot design award winner
- 10-country iconic design with story of travel for tourists around the world
- Front and back protection for iPad2 and new iPad
- Slim size with both portrait and landscape view
- Adjustable Multi-angle viewing mode for landscape view
- Stands steadily even when playing touch-screen game
- With detachable stylus holder
- Supports iPad auto on/off functions
- SRP: Php3,295