PLDT SME Nation recently launched their wide range of cloud-based applications to support business operations of small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs). The grand launch, held at the Solaire Resort and Casino last May 23, 2013, featured a total of 18 cloud-based applications to help local enterprises enhance business efficiency.
These applications include the following:
- HR/Payroll ““ allows businesses to effectively manage employee information, monitor timekeeping and process employees’ payroll
- Accounting ““ allows a company to monitor financial data, generate sales and banking reports, and making
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ““ allows businesses to efficiently keep track of the company’s campaigns, leads, opportunities and accounts
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) ““ allows businesses to manage their supply chain from its raw materials in the warehouse to the purchase of the actual products from the stores
- Franchise Management ““ allows business owners to efficiently manage franchise applications for faster franchise acquisition as well as monitor sales of current franchises
- Bus eReservation ““ offers online reservation and ticketing service system to manage trips, with a portal for passengers that allows them to get trip information
- Electronic Medical Records ““ allows real-time updates of patient profiles for easier access of information
- Google Apps for Business ““ offers secure and reliable means for chat, email and file sharing and allows users to download applications from the Google Apps Marketplace
PLDT Chairman Manual V. Pangilinan said that these cloud-based solutions represent PLDT’s commitment to supporting the growth of local businesses as they thrive to be ahead in their chosen industry. Currently, SMEs make up the biggest business segment in the country’s economy today. With the help of technological developments in cloud computing, these applications may offer higher efficiency at lower costs.
All of these applications will enable businesses to consolidate information from a single branch up to 500 branches nationwide. These cloud services allow SMEs to bypass investing on hardware, software and manpower. Since PLDT SME Nation will handle the back-end, customization, and training, SMEs can focus on their core specialty rather than thinking about their own IT infrastructure.
For more information about PLDT SME Nation and their cloud offerings, visit: http://www.pldtsme-nation.com.ph/