The Razer DeathAdder has been the go-to choice of a gamer who’s looking for both form and function at an incredibly affordable price. It was originally launched in 2006 and ever since, it has been and still remains the world’s best-selling gaming mouse and used by professionals in the e-gaming circuit.
Razer is giving the DeathAdder an overhaul by upgrading the 3.5G sensor to the cutting-edge 4G infrared sensor for improved precision and headshots. It can achieve up to 6,400 dpi resolution without sacrificing the natural feel of an optical sensor or having the robotic/sluggish feel of a comparable laser option.
The ergonomic shape has been retained however, it has been enhanced with textured rubber side grips for better control and grip.
It’ll feature Synapse 2.0, so you can bring your settings wherever you go and keeping your profiles on the cloud.
The Razer DeathAdder 2013 is already vailable at the RazerZone.com for $69.99.
- 6400 dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyper response buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 in. per sec. and 50 G of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00 in./127 mm (Length) x 2.76 in. / 70 mm (Width) x 1.73 in. / 44 mm (Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23 lbs./105 g