It was just last month that Samsung began rolling out the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to their Galaxy S3 device. It started in Poland but Filipino users of the Galaxy S3 can now also enjoy the benefits of the new update as well.
Here are just some of the things Galaxy S3 users will be getting from the Jelly Bean update:
- Better performance thanks to Project Butter
- Resizable Pop-up play window
- Pause and resume while recording video
- Reorganized settings menu
- 2 Homescreen modes
- New notifications bar including Blocking mode
- S Note instead of S Memo
To upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S2, make sure you install the latest version of Samsung Kies and update it from there. The update should already be available on Smart (SMA), Globe (GLB) and unlocked Galaxy S3 (XTC) units bought from Samsung PH.