Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 now available for discounted pre-orders
Samsung just announced that starting tomorrow (August 17), they will be accepting online reservations for the first shipment of their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Php26,990) and Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 (Php12,990). Just like the previous Galaxy S2 reservation promo, the pre-order prices are at a discount or has a freebie included.
|Galaxy Tab 10.1 – 16GB||Galaxy S WIFI 5.0 – 8GB|
|Retail Price||PHP 29,990||Retail Price||PHP 12,990|
|Pre-order Price||PHP 26,990||Pre-order Price||PHP 12,990|
|Cash Discount||PHP 3,000||Cash Discount||None|
|Leather Sleeve||PHP1,120||Urbanears Headphones||PHP 2,950|
|Total Value||PHP 4,120||Total Value||PHP 2,950|
Payment is available on a 6-month 0% installment via BDO.
The promo period for the online reservation is from Aug. 17 to Aug. 20, 11:59PM and is only available to Philippine residents. Note that there are only 700 units of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 400 units of the Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 and the next batch will be available on August 26.
If you’re interested, read these instructions carefully:
- Go to http://www.samsung.com/ph/itstimetotab to register (site will be up on the 17th)
- Registration is free of charge. Just fill up the form that is presented.
- Upon submission, a confirmation email will be received by the customer wherein he/she shall be required to click on the confirmation link to signify completion of his online reservation. Customers should confirm (click the confirmation link) within 24 hours from receipt of confirmation email. Otherwise, reservation will no longer be valid.
- Reservation is not complete and confirmed until the confirmation link has been clicked.
- Reserved units may be claimed at the ground floor Fashion Walk, Greenbelt 5, Makati City on August 21, 2011 from 8AM – 8PM
On the day of redemption, customers with confirmed reservations must present the following:
- Print out of the confirmation email received
- Photocopy of valid ID with photo (ie. Govt Issued ID, School/Company ID)
- Authorization letter (if a representative will be claiming the unit)
- Upon verification of all required documents, customers shall be required to pay for their reserved unit at the counter.
- Customers will have an option to pay in cash, straight card purchase or 6 months installment at 0% interest. Disclaimer for 0% interest is subject to bank approval. Valid only if monthly bills are paid in full.
- Reservations claimed after the designated date will no longer be valid.
- Customers with reservation at a designated area/ venue will not be allowed to claim at a different venue.
- Customers with reservation for a model will not be allowed to change his reservation to purchase a different model.
If you have a question, you can leave a comment and I will relay them to Samsung. So who’s gonna get one?