After numerous times of leaks and rumors, Samsung has finally unveiled the Galaxy A8 in China, the company’s slimmest device to date, measuring just 5.9mm thin. The new addition to the metal-laden A series is packed with powerful internals: a Snapdragon 615 processor, fingerprint scannerand a 3,050mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A8 specs
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080, 387ppi
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of storage
- expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz
- 3,050mAh battery
Available in Black, White, and Gold colors, the Samsung Galaxy A8 is now on pre-order in China without any mention of price and availability.