The 4th Search Engine Marketing Conference (SEMCON) 2010 is happening this October 7 and 8 here in Manila. Key topics this year include search engine marketing, search engine optimization, search traffic generation and monetization, web analytics, social media, and internet marketing.
Some of the international speakers for SEMCON 2010 are:
- Aaron Wall, Founder, SEOBook.com
- Todd Malicoat, SEM Consultant, Stundbl.com
- Jim Boykin, Internet Marketer, WeBuildPages.com
- Charlie J. Ellis, SEO Strategist, Gallant Fish
- Giovanna Villanueva, SEO Consultant, Wordtracker
- Michael Borras, CEO, Tupalo.com
- Dean Chew, SEO Engineer, Ayima Search Marketing
Who Should Attend?
Managing Director, CEO, CRM Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, IT Manager, Brand Manager, Product Manager, Category Manager, Advertising Manager, Corporate Communication Manager, Marketing Manager, Media Manager, Content Provider, Publisher, E-Commerce Manager, SEO Strategist, Bloggers, Academe, Student, and those involved in marketing/advertising using the internet and mobile.
Conference Registration Fee
- Php12,000 for two (2) days, inclusive of meals and conference kit
- Php7,000 for one (1) day, inclusive of meals and conference kit
- US$270 for two (2) days, for foreign delegates
Discount: 5% discount on or before 15 September 2010
5+1 Package: Send 5 delegates and add 1 for free.
Visit the official page of SEMCON 2010 for more information.