Although I live near Makati’s Central Business District and work beside a mall, there are perks to shopping online!
Just like other people who find it more convenient to shop online, there are days when I just enjoy buying stuff on the web. Most online shops provide a wider variety of products which is helpful especially when I’m on the hunt for hard to find items like books, console games, toys, gadgets, etc.
Some people enjoy the ease of doing their shopping at home and skipping store visits to avoid queueing and crowded places. And being online, shopping can be made during any time of the day.
When celebrating special occasions and holidays, online transactions also come in handy – from booking flights or reserving hotel accommodation and restos to buying that exquisite gift for someone special (chocolates, roses and the works!). More so, if your loved ones are far or abroad, or simply when time does not permit you to do these things in person.
One thing I also find delightful when buying online is the cheap price. Some items are actually cheaper online than at the malls. From time to time, there are special promos and freebies that allows me to accumulate shopping points. Moreover, I can buy all the stuff that I want even if I don’t have budget since I’m using my trusty BDO Credit Card.
Speaking of credit cards, did you know that you can now shop online on installment at 0% interest with your BDO Credit Card? How? Check out the details below.
BDO Online Installment: Make online shopping more convenient and affordable with Absolutely 0% installment plans!
1) Promo is open to all credit cards issued by BDO*.
2) Qualified BDO Cardholders MAY avail from 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months installment terms from July 27 to December 31, 2012.
3)Cardholder must use their BDO Credit Card and meet the spend requirement of P3,000.00**.
4) Cardholder may avail of either Absolutely Zero Percent or Regular Installment promo offer. Both options are available to the cardholder.
5) BDO may accommodate cardholder’s request to accelerate the charging of the remaining unbilled monthly amortization/s on the installment transactions. A corresponding fee of 5% of the total remaining balance or P300.00 whichever is higher will be charged to the cardholder’s account. After acceleration, the total amount due and the corresponding fee must be paid in full.
* Excluded cards – Corporate, Commercial, Tie-up & CUP credit cards
** Participating merchants have sole discretion of product/s, term/s and amount applicable to Absolutely Zero Percent and Regular Installment.
BDO Credit Card is the preferred card for online shopping. Check out how BDO is making eCommerce more exciting here