SpecOps, who could not find Filipino talents to work on Project David, is now opening a $10,000 open challenge. The challengers have 15 days to do it. Rushing due to the demand from the LAN shop raids?
SpecOpS Laboratories (SpecOpS Labs) invites the Philippine ICT Community to participate in the DAVID Project. We are seeking a highly talented Consultant or Consulting Team that can contribute to the DAVID Project.
SpecOpS Labs is searching the Philippines for Systems-Level Hacker/s to serve as Development Consultant to the DAVID Project. As proof or our sincerity, we are offering US$10,000.00* to the first Consultant or Consulting Team who can take our challenge and prove their capabilities. Our challenge requires the delivery of a solution that will allow an MS-XP compatible application to install and run under Linux using x.org and open source WINE by October 5, 2005.
So, take the challenge now!
Criteria to Award and Conditions:
1. System has no proprietary software imbedded / required.
2. System is stable.
3. MS-XP compatible modules / functions are working as expected.
4. System becomes the property of SpecOpS Laboratories.
1. Send us an Email indicating your intent to take up the challenge at [email protected] Attach your CV(s) or company profile (if applicable).
2. SpecOpS will Email you the Challenge Registration Form and further instructions.
1. Present the running solution at SpecOpS Labs office before October 5, 2005.
2. Validation of solution using SpecOpS Labs’s criteria.
3. Award immediately.
* All monies in this challenge are subject to tax. The decision of SpecOpS Labs for the award is final.