Sulit Launches Property24 Property Portal
Sulit.com.ph, Philippines’ number one buy and sell website had a great 2013. Last year they were able to successfully launch their their slogan (Ibenta Mo Na) campaign followed by the release of their mobile apps for Android and iOS and website redesign.
Following up the previous year’s success, Sulit has partnered with Property24 in launching its newest property search portal, property24.com.ph
Owned by Naspers, the same company that acquired 51% of Sulit, Property24 is South Africa’s leading property website.
Designed as a portal for licensed real estate brokers and agents, property24.com.ph goes beyond property advertisement and focuses on B2C (Business to Consumer) as opposed to C2C (Consumer to Consumer) marketing offered by Sulit’s existing Real Estate website.
With the portal, real estate brokers or agents can advertise their properties to potential buyers and renters and moreover create their own microsite (on the portal). Buyers or renters on the other hand can search for properties and likewise send messages directly to brokers or agents or request property24.com.ph to do so on their behalf.
Property listings uploaded on the portal is automatically shared or made available to the web and mobile versions of the site as well as on sulit.com.ph.
“Thanks to Property24, we have a robust and proven platform that works in several markets worldwide. This complements Sulit’s strength to generate leads for sellers, which in turn translates to more sales for brokers,” said Sulit.com.ph AVP – Business Development Sales and Marketing, Me-Anne Bundalian.
“We’re incredibly excited to partner with Sulit.com.ph on this venture, and to provide Filipino real estate agents and home hunters with innovative technology aimed at streamlining the property search process,” said JP Farinha, Property24 Chief Executive Officer.
Below are some useful features of the property website:
- Search for listings of properties and real estates For Sale or For Rent, by city or location, including search by Property Type, Price Range and Number of Rooms
- Ability to save user’s search history and send email alerts once properties matching user’s preferences became available
- Specific part of the website dedicated for Developments/Developers so users have access to properties on pre-selling stage.
- Map Search which gives a map view of the property and its vicinity.
- News section for property news as well as home guides, renting, buying and decorating tips.