Last week, Toshiba showcased their latest high-performance notebook to the media, the TECRA R840 which is designed to handle demanding business tasks within a thin and light body.
Featuring a14-inch diagonal HD LED-Backlit widescreen display, the TECRA R840 is the ideal all-around mobile business laptop. At about 25 percent thinner and 20 percent lighter than its predecessor, the TECRA M11, the TECRA R840 is the thinnest 14-inch TECRA laptop ever made.
The performance packed laptop is also equipped with the 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors and high-speed 7200 RPM hard drives, delivering the maximum performance when you need it the most. Visual experience is further enhanced with the AMD Radeon discrete graphics with 1GB of dedicated graphics which is powerful enough to let you display up to four screens at once.
Toshiba is known for making very resilient notebooks and the TECRA R840 is no different. The TECRA R840 notebooks are built using a unique High Stiffness Resin reinforced casing together with chassis pillars embedded into the laptop’s interior, making the system highly robust against flexing and thereby considerably prolonging the products’ lifetimes.
Equipped with Toshiba’s EasyGuard Technology to help protect against accidental spills and bumps, the laptops are also designed with a suite of security features, including multiple level passwords and a fingerprint reader, and an optional Trusted Platform Module to offer high-level data encryption.
As for connectivity, the TECRA R840 comes with a broad range of standard ports including high-speed USB 3.0 port, eSATA/USB Combo with Toshiba’s USB Sleep & Charge technology, DisplayPort or HDMI, Bluetooth 3.0+EDR, ExpressCard and Gigabit Ethernet.
All Toshiba Notebook PCs are backed by Toshiba’s extensive service and support. Depending on configurations, the new TECRA R840 series come standard with a 1-year or 3-years carry-in International Limited Warranty (parts & labor), 1-year battery (carry-in).
If you’re interested with the Toshiba TECRA R840, its pricing and configuration, it’s best to contact Tricom Dynamics at 890-6525.
Toshiba TECRA R840 Specs:
- Intel® 2nd Generation Core CPU
- RAM: up to 8 GB DDR3 (1333 MHz)
- 2.5″œ HDD 500GB (7200rpm) with HDD 3D HDD protection
- 9.5mm DVD Super Slim Super Multi & DL
- Bluetooth 3.0+HS, WLAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- USB3.0, eSATA / USB2,0 combo port with Sleep-and-Charge, Card Reader, VGA, HDMI or DisplayPort
- ATI Radeon HD6450M graphics with 1GB dedicated VRAM
- Optional Docking connector
- A4 tile keyboard, large multi-touch touch pad, AccuPoint (on selected models)
- Security & Protection: Spill-Resistant Keyboard, Fingerprint, 3D HDD Protection, Trusted Platform Module (on selected models)