Toshiba Portégé Z930, still the lightest and thinnest Ultrabook
The first Ultrabook from Toshiba, the Portégé Z830, is one of the top Ultrabooks in its generation offering a premium, tough design with no compromise on specs and functionality. Now Toshiba retained the same build that won them a red dot award but with even better specs in the form of the Portégé Z930.
The Toshiba Portégé Z930 is a 13.3-inch Ultrabook with a 15.9mm-thin frame with durable magnesium alloy chassis with a brushed metallic finish that weighs only 1.12 kg, making it the thinnest and lightest 13-inch Ultrabook we have right now.
Powering the Portégé Z390 is Intel’s 3rd generation Core processor (i5 and i3 version), and a 4GB DDR3 RAM (up to 8GB), with 128GB SSD (up to 256GB) for storage.
What probably sets this Ultrabook apart from others is that for a thin form factor, it doesn’t skimp on full-sized ports. While others require you to have a dongle just to plug in a VGA monitor or a LAN cable, the Portégé Z930 has USB ports, Ethernet port, full-sized HDMI port, and VGA port located at the back.
You’ll also love the spill-resistant backlit keyboard on this Ultrabook and it even comes with a fingerprint reader for those who don’t like typing passwords.
the Toshiba Portégé Z930 is already available for P69,990 for the Core i5 version, and P82,990 for the Core i7 version.
Toshiba Portégé Z930 Specs:
- Intel Core i5-3427U 1.8GHz Processor | Intel Core i7-3667U 2.0GHz Processor
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 13.3” high-brightness display
- 4GB DDR3 | 6GB DDR3
- 128GB Solid State Drive (Serial ATA, SSD)
- Full size ports: HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, SD Card Reader, Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n or b/g/n)
- Matte A4 spill-resistant tile backlit keyboard and large multi-touch touch pad
- Magnesium casing with internal honeycomb reinforcement
- 31.6cm x 22.7cm x 0.83cm (front)/1.59cm (back)
- Li-Ion (47Wh, 8-Cell), up to 8 hours battery life
- SRP: Php69,990 | Php82,990