Kudos to Shoemart for promoting the recycling of items that otherwise would have gone to the garbage bin and would have contributed to the further deterioration of our environment.
The items that can be brought in are:
- Scrap paper and cardboard
- Empty ink and toner cartridges
- Plastic bottles and plastic scrap
- Used lead batteries (from cars, UPS/Voltage regulators)
- Aluminum, tin cans, busted rechargeable lamps
- Polysterene, styrofoam, junk cellphones
- Cellphone batteries
Bring these items for recycling at SM Supermalls every 1st saturday of the month, 8 am to 2 pm.