We’re giving away 10 copies of Norton 360 version 5.0
Ok guys, if you think it’s time to ditch that free antivirus of yours and want to opt for a more secure and all-around antivirus, you may want to join this simple contest.
Norton from Symantec has given us 10 copies of their latest Norton 360 version 5.0 (SRP: P2,700). This is Norton’s most complete version of security suite. It has AntiVirus and Internet Security combined plus a lot more features without compromising your system’s precious resources.
These copies we’re giving away are not just for one license but it’s good for a year’s subscription for three users. So if you have three PCs in your household then you might want to take this opportunity.
Ok, so what do you have to do? It’s simple.
- In less than 100 words, tell your worst virus attack ever by leaving a comment here. Did you lose a month-long worth of work because of it? Did it corrupt your school project? Did it infect other machines in the household?
- If you have Twitter, follow @NortonOnline on Twitter.
- Or if you have Facebook, like their page at www.facebook.com/norton
- (Optional) Add us on Facebook at www.facbeook.com/officialPTB
- Finally share this post on your Twitter or Facebook!
NOTE: If you don’t see your comment right away, it means it fell into the spam box. I’ll fish them out manually from time to time.
Deadline of entries would be on the 22nd of April. I will be picking the 10 most cleverly-written but still believable answers who would be getting a 3-license copy of Norton 360 version 5.0. I know you can fabricate your story without me knowing so help yourself.
IMPORTANT: Winners should be able to provide a Metro Manila shipping address or else we’ll have to choose another winner.