Mi Philippines is teasing a new device arriving to our shores this month, and it might be their newest smartphone that’s been announced recently. Nope, not that 5mm thick smartphone that’s set to be unveiled this week, but rather the mid-range Mi4i, where various clues lead up to speculations that the device is indeed landing. For one, Mi PH’s official customized case provider, The Diff, has listed on its online catalogue the Mi4i slated to arrive soon with a placeholder on its future spot on the page.
Xiaomi Mi4i specs
- 5-inch Sharp/ JDI display, FHD 1920 x 1080, 441 PPI, Sunlight Display
- 1.7 GHz 2nd-gen Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Sony/Samsung 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera with f/1.8 apeture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- MIUI 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 3120mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery
- 69.6 x 138.1 x7.8 mm, 130 g
While we await for the arrival of Xiaomi’s flagship unveiled last April in India, the folks at Mi PH has been mum to what it might actually be. If it is indeed the Mi4i arriving this month, how much do you think they would price it?