If you’re one of the eager waiting for the Alcatel Flash Plus to be out today at online shopping website Lazada, well you’re in bad luck. It turns out that the much-anticipated bang-for-the-buck smartphone will be delayed for a few days.
But hey, here’s the good news: It will be reportedly sporting a lower price tag than the one first reported, according to new reports. The Alcatel Flash Plus touts to be one of the most affordable 2GB RAM-equipped smartphones in the market at a sub-Php7k price.
Alcatel Flash Plus specs
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD OGS full lamination display,@ 720Ã—1280 pixels
- Dragontrail Glass
- Mediatek MT6752M 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- Mali T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB internal storage
- expandableup via microSD up to 32GB
- Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE, FDD/TD-LTE
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX214 1/3.06-inch CMOS sensor, LED flash, f2.0
- 8MP front-facing camera, f2.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0. GPS with aGPS support
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat, upgradeable to 5.0 Lollipop
- 3,500mAh Li-On battery
The folks from YugaTech were able to confirm that the Alcatel Flash Plus will retail for Php 6,490 and will be on sale online at Lazada starting May 15, Friday. Kiosks and stores will be able to get the device three months after the exclusive deal with the online shopping website, so expect them to officially land in malls after August 15.