With the success of the fashionably chic ASUS Eee PC 1008P Karim Rashid edition, ASUS introduced next generation 10-inch netbooks that are both strikingly stylish yet up to date with the latest technology.
The ASUS Eee PC 1015PW features the latest dual-core Intel Atom N550 processor which also has DDR3 RAM support. Quite a significant improvement from the previous single core Atoms that old Eee PC has.
What makes the ASUS Eee PC 1015PW really eye-catching and unforgettable though is its unique, embossed elegant “˜wave’ finish both inside and out. This would surely appeal to the ladies who wants to show off their trendy side with their gadgets. It still has the sleek and slim Seashell design and comes in Purple Rain, Gold Dust or Angel Skin colors. Don’t ask me how they came up with those color names.
There’s no word yet on the retail price but if I’m to hazard a guess it will be around Php25k (probably less) which was the price of the Karim Rashid edition when it was launched. As for availability, we can’t get a concrete answer from ASUS as to when this netbook will hit our shores. We’ll keep you updated though.
ASUS Eee PC 1015PW Specs:
- Intel Atomâ„¢ Pineview-M N550
- 10.1″ LED Backlight WSVGA Screen (1024×600)
- Genuine Microsoft Windows Win7 (Dual OS with Express Gate)
- SO-DIMM 1GB DDR3 (Maximum 2GB)
- 250GB / 320GB HDD+ 500GB ASUS WebStorage
- WLAN 802.11b/g/n @2.4GHz, Bluetooth3.0
- 0.3mp webcam
- 10hrs (6cells, 48W/h) battery life
- 1.25Kg (w/ 6cell battery)
- Purple, Gold and Pink
- Pricing and availability: TBA