ASUS just introduced their most expensive netbook yet, the Lamborghini Eee PC VX6. This uniquely crafted 12-inch netbook (I don’t know why they still coin it a netbook) was a result of a co-branding and cooperation of netbook leader ASUS and supercar maker Automobil Lamborghini.
Not expected to be in the same class as other Eee PCs, the ASUS Lamborghini EeePC VX6 sports a dual-core Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA ION discrete graphics with NVIDIA Optimus technology and ICEpower audio by Bang & Olufsen. It also features USB 3.0 ports.
This Eee PC VX6 takes its design cues from the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 roadster. It offers advanced ergonomics, including an isolated, quiet-action keyboard and soft touch palm rests. Exterior panels use durable and stylish brushed metal.
The Lamborghini Eee PC VX6 can be bought on per order basis for Php44,995 and it comes with an ASUS ODD, ASUS-Lamborghini Eee PC WX6 Mouse and a matching Eee PC VX6 sleeve. Visit any ASUS concept stores for your orders.
So would you get one of these or buy a real notebook instead?
ASUS-LAMBORGHINI Eee PC VX6 Specs:
- 12.1 inch LED backlit WXGA HD screen (1366×768)
- Genuine Microsoft Windows® 7 (dual operating systems with Express Gate Cloud)
- Intel® Atomâ„¢ D525 (dual core, 1.8GHz)/Intel® NM10
- NVIDIA ION2 (N11M-PT2) with 512MB GDDR3
- DDR3 SO-DIMM 1GB/2GB/4GB
- 250GB/320GB hard drive + 500GB ASUS WebStorage
- WLAN: 802.11b/g/n and b/g 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 6-cell Li-ion, 2.6Ah (57.72W/hour), 6 hour battery life
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Stereo speakers, Bang & Olufsen ICEpower technology
- 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x LAN RJ-45, 2 x audio jack
- Card reader: MMC/SD(SDXC)
- 1.5 kilograms (with 6 cell battery)
- SRP starts at: Php44,995