The new ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom opens pre-orders starting on today, March 27, until April 6! Be sure to follow the following pre-order mechanics to secure your very own Zoom!
- Visit the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom pre-order registration page.
- Be sure to note which limited edition items you’ll receive when you get the pre-order! There’s the JBL Harman Portable Bluetooth Speakers, ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom clear case, and an ASUS ZenEar. These freebies rack up a cost of PHP 4,500, but come free with the Zenfone 3 Zoom!
- Not only that, but if you’re able to place your pre-order within the promo period of March 27 to April 6, you get another freebie. This time, an ASUS tripod worth PHP 799 gets added to your purchase, for free.
- Fill out a quick reservation form.
- ASUS will personally notify you via text once they have stocks of the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom. When you claim the Zoom, be sure to bring a valid ID and the ASUS confirmation letter. If you cannot present a valid ID, you may not claim your Zenfone 3 Zoom.
- Any ASUS Concept Stores, ASUS kiosks, and any accredited ASUS dealer may act as a claiming area for your ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom.
- Be sure to pay the full amount anytime between April 7 to 23, 2017. ASUS will accept either cash or credit card payments.
- If you’re paying by credit card, you have straight, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months options available at 0% interest.
- Reservation validity lasts from April 7 until April 23, 2017.
- Any existing replacement and repair mechanics will apply after availing of the unit.
Interested in the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom but want to know more? Be sure to check out this upcoming ASUS smartphone at the official ASUS website!