Avaya Philippines today launched the new IP Office, the UC System for Small to Medium Business group. IP Office is an IP-PBX Solution for SMBs which can have up to 384 users in one configured box.
Few features of the IP Office V7.0 includes the following:
- Up to 384 users, max of 1000 extensions
- Network up to 32 sites
- Proprietary OS; No moving parts
- IP or mixed config (Digital, Analog or SIP)
- 128 Party conferencing capacity with 64 parties on single call
- Integration of Nortel phones to IP Office
IP Office have been aggressive is pushing its solution world wide. They now sold 2,000 system sold in New Zealand, over 8,000 sold in Austraila, have been deployed to over 75 countries .
In Version 7, the major upgrade is the integration of Nortel System to Avaya. Nortel was aquired by Avaya in 2009. This means former Nortel customers can keep their phones when they upgrade to Avaya IP Office.
Avaya IP Office can be purchased from Avaya business partners.