Qualcomm Incorporated, a leading developer and innovator of advanced wireless technologies, products and services, recently announced updates on its projects during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
Here are bits and pieces of Qualcomm-related news:
- Qualcomm announced that its Snapdragon platform will be the first to support Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Series software
- Oracle and Qualcomm announced plans to pre-integrate Oracle’s Sun Java Wireless Client on the Brew Mobile Platform operating system
- 3G connectivity to automobiles brought by Audi and Qualcomm collaboration
- Qualcomm to hit other market segments like e-Readers, gaming devices and M2M commectial application with its Gobi multimode wireless technology
- Qualcomm unveils new smartbook applications for live mobile TV
- The company announced its new FLO-EV mobile broadcast technology
This year’s Mobile World Congress surely proves that wireless innovation is alive and growing.