If you’re looking for a no-frill Wireless N router to replace your aging and limited Wireless G router, definitely give the Buffalo AirStation WCR-G300 a look. This Wireless N router also doubles as an access point and retails for only P1,800.
The Buffalo AirStation WCR-G300 router is a compact yet powerful router that features double 5dBi adjustable antennas combined with 802.11n technology for higher data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps, providing faster, more reliable delivery of streaming video and other digital content. his also improves range by allowing the signal to bypass obstacles, helping to reduce dead spots that block wireless transmission in your home.
If you have other routers supporting Wireless Distribution System (WDS), you can use the AirStation WCR-G300 to further expand wireless coverage, reducing or even eliminating dead spots that hinder and may even prevent network functioning and Internet access. This helps in home and office environments where interior walls, corners, and other obstructions reduce or block signals from less powerful conventional routers.
- Improved, easier setup-simple and quick with the web-based setup wizard
- 802.11n technology for higher data transfer rates up to 300 Mbps
- Double 5 dBi adjustable antenna¯fine-tune the antenna positioning to eliminate dead spots
- Backward compatible with 1 x 1, 802.11g/b devices
- High-spec Ralink 400MHz CPU
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) extend your wireless network across access points
- Easy setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSSâ„¢)
- Easy wireless network configuration with application for Android smartphones, AOSS for Android
- Multi-level Wireless Security Support: WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA-PSK (AES), and WEP (128/64-bit)
- Eco Minded – Energy saving feature reduces power consumption by 28%
- Allows up to 4 simultaneous wired connections
- Compact chassis
- 3-Year Warranty
- SRP: Php1,800