Common business issues
Canon Marketing Philippines, Inc. (CMPI), one of the top digital imaging solutions providers, gathered various industry leaders in its first ever technology and solutions expo. POP: The Pros of Productivity aimed to educate consumers and spearhead productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
Unwanted printing costs alone incur 1% revenue loss for companies, CMPI President and CEO Kazuhiro Ozawa noted. This remains true whether for enterprise or small businesses. Document management problems and other non-essentials total 1M pesos’ worth of annual loss.
Ozawa further remarked how data security and document retrieval continue to plague employees. Canon’s initiative, Pros of Productivity, thus sought to promote a more conducive work environment for all.
In addition, the Canon POP shed light on common “pain points” companies undergo daily. Through first-hand experiences, it revealed workflow inefficiencies business operators tend to overlook.
Lineup of esteemed industry leaders
- Acmad Rizaldy Moti, President & CEO, Pag-IBIG
- Mon Ibrahim, Undersecretary, Department of Information and Communications Technology
- Atty. Francis Acero, Complaints and Investigations Division Chief, National Privacy Commission
- Andres Licaros Jr., President and CEO, Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Jubert Alberto, Country Head, the International Data Corporation Philippines
- Arnel Sechong, Head of Procurement, DHL Global Business Services
- Rene Banzon, Deputy Manager of SIA Engineering
- Jan Aliling, Managing Director of Acube Law
- Jonathan Yabut, Apprentice Asia winner & Founder and Managing Director – JY Consultancy & Ventures
- Seew Choi Gek, Business Development Manager, Therefore Corporation
- Ann Barrameda, Founder, Abba’s Orchard
- Fr. Generoso “Jun” Rebayla Jr. SVD, University of San Carlos
Jojo Bolina, Senior Director for Office Imaging Products, shared that from document-related concerns alone, the International Data Corporation reported 21% decline in overall productivity. Canon’s new imageRUNNER ADVANCE Gen 3 product line, he added, serves as customized technology solutions tailor-fit to address business problem areas.
Through the expo, Ozawa added, Canon aims to champion productivity in the Philippines, transforming the work landscape as we know it.