Epson launched ‘Our Innovation Story’ as a part of the Epson Solutions and Technology Showcase. This tour includes key areas like Metro Manila, Naga City, and Baguio.
The showcase presents Epson solutions’ integration with end-user ecosystems. This falls under areas like sales operations, marketing, finance, training and logistics. It also highlights the company’s efforts to improve development, manufacturing, and marketing through proprietary technology.
Epson initially introduced quartz crystal accuracy to the wristwatch. Now, it also aims to integrate more solutions to today’s business challenges. This reflects in the guided tour, where the company seeks to promote collaboration and enhance productivity.
The showcase emphasizes five major areas and departments in a corporate setting:
- Sales Operations Department Solutions (Queuing, Self-Service Payment, Mobile POS, Digital Signage via Projectors, Smart Glasses)
- Marketing Department Solutions (Direct Annotation and print via Interactive projectors & BIJ printer, Color proofing & digital printing onsite with LFP)
- Training Department Solution (Remote training and tiling via Interactive projector & camera, with high-res laser projection in small spaces with use of elbow lens)
- Finance Department Solution (Small workgroup secure printing with RIPs, digital document archival & label printer for asset tagging)
- Logistics Department Solutions (Use of ColorWorks to create digital color labels on-demand; reduction in cost and increased customization, while meeting GHS requirements. Use of smart glasses to improve pick-list process and overall picking accuracy)
Our Innovation Story tours around key areas in the Philippines
Our Innovation Story kicked off in Metro Manila and opened last February 27 in Naga City. The final leg of the Our Innovation Story is will launch on March 21 in Baguio City.