Today, Fitbit introduced two new fitness wristbands: the Fitbit Charge 2 and the Fitbit Flex 2. Both devices efficiently track the user’s important health and fitness stats, complete with an improved, sleek look. Both products are now available for presale globally.
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a great upgrade from the original wristband that became Fitbit’s most popular item. In addition to PurePulse heart rate tracking, it also touts an enhanced exercise experience using new health and fitness tools. This is complemented by smart notifications and a new design with a larger display and interchangeable bands. It’s the perfect wristband when going from the gym to the party, without the hassle of taking off the Charge 2.
On the other hand, Fitbit’s Flex 2 is an ultra-slim swim-proof fitness wristband has a removable tracker that fits into any kind of band, bangle or pendant. It’s perfect for the fashionista on the go! Users can now effortlessly track their activities all-day, as well as sleep and exercise, without wearing a bulky fitness band. Own your style with the Fitbit Flex 2!
Flex 2’s Designer Collections
Fitbit goes beyond the sports and exercise branding by embracing partnerships with fashion designers and brands. With these entities, Fitbit promises to offer innovative and trendy designs that will allow consumers to pair their unique style with a healthy lifestyle. The following brands will accomodate the Flex 2:
- PUBLIC SCHOOL: Mix the urban and the active through this brand! These high-end bracelets and sports bands feature contemporary styles with an edge. The PUBLIC SCHOOL Flex 2 designs will be available in 2017.
- Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl’s: Vera Wang’s unmatched design philosophy inhabits this Flex 2 brand. All in all, It features materials such as metal and leather, and will be available at Kohl’s stores nationwide and Kohls.com in winter 2016. Designs will boast classic, everyday accessories that echo both modern design and Vera Wang-inspired sophistication.
- Tory Burch: Nothing beats the classic, bold style of Tory Burch’s signature open fretwork, stainless steel detailing and smooth leather straps. This collection transforms the tracker into an exercise-oriented piece of fine jewelry. It will be available in 2017.
Pricing and Availability
The Fitbit Charge 2 will be available in the Philippines late September and Flex 2, in October at FitBit major retailers including Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby’s stores, iBOOK, iCENTER, Mobile1, Globe, Gadgets in Style, Hivemind, Lazada, Zalora, Timeline, The Inbox Store, iLiberty and Rnnr stores.
Fitbit Charge 2 and Fitbit Flex 2 Philippine Price:
- Fitbit Charge 2 (PHP 7,699) tracker with a classic fitness band in black, blue, plum or teal
- Classic fitness accessory bands in four colors, sold separately (PHP 1,399)
- Luxe premium leather accessory bands in blush pink, brown and indigo (PHP 3,299)
- Special edition series in gunmetal and rose gold coming soon (PHP 8,699)
- Fitbit Flex 2 (PHP 4,899) tracker with a classic fitness band in black, lavender, magenta or navy
- Classic 3-pack fitness accessory band hues in Pink (blush pink, lavender and magenta) and Sport (gray, navy and yellow) coming soon (PHP 1,399)
- Bangle accessory in gold, rose gold (PHP 4,699), and silver stainless steel (PHP 4,299)
- Pendant accessory in gold (PHP 4,699) and silver stainless steel (PHP 3,799)