The Fossil Q line grows with the addition of fur new fashionable hybrid smartwatches. These smartwatches are the Q Nate, Q Crewmaster, Q Gazer and Q Tailor.
They infuse technology into a traditional timepiece, in a way that their current competition has not done before. Available in all Fossil and WSI stores, these smartwatches will also appear in select L Timestudio and Wristpod outlets.
The new members of the Q line tout the following features:
- Activity tracking
- Sleep monitoring
- Custom goal setting
- Automatic time zone
- Filtered notifications with vibration & dial animations
- Q LINK capabilities controlled by bottom pusher
The Q Line smartwatches have a 6-month battery life on a single coin cell battery, and the great thing about it is it’s easy-to-change configuration. All four devices boast compatibility with phones with a minimum OS of Android 44 or iOS, as well as Blueetooth.
Specifically,the Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatch family contains these members:
- Crewmaster: The Fossil Q Crewmaster fits an adventurous lifestyle with its strong stainless steel and colorful build.
- Nate: One of Fossil’s best-selling devices, this urban aesthetic-focused smartwatch caters to the weekend warriors, thanks to a large range of colors in leather and steel.
- Gazer: This elegant and slim package appeals to a more feminine fanbase, thanks to its crystal accents, and control over music, ringtones, selfies, and even fitness tracking.
- Tailor: A minimalist design allows the Q Tailor to deliver fresh femininity with a classic steel case and luxe colored straps like navy and rich browns. Besides this, users can of course keep track of their fitness and create notifications with the watch.
Get the new Fossil Q hybrid smartwatches now, compatible with Android and iOS! Prices start at PHP 10,300.