Announced in May this year, the new Fujifilm X-T100 packs a battery life of up to 430 frames in such a compact body. It also features a 0.62x high magnification electronic viewfinder and a horizontal tilting rear LCD screen for better viewing angles.
The X-T100 weighs in at just 448g and comes with an anodized, coated aluminum top cover. Equipped with a 24.2 MP APS-C size sensor, the X-T100 beats any smartphone sensor. With a brand-new autofocus algorithm, the X-T100 also touts a phase detection autofocus system. More features include Film Simulation Modes and 17 Advanced Filter variations. The function dial makes one-step operation possible with user-friendly controls.
Fujifilm made sure to build the X-T100 with support for their X Mount lens range, which includes the XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ. It also comes equipped with Wifi and Bluetooth capabilities.
The Fujifilm X-T100 is now available in Dark Silver, Black, and Champagne Gold with an SRP of Php 39,990. Visit www.Fujifilmph for more.
Fujifilm X-T100 Specs
- 23.5mm x 15.7mm (APS-C) CMOS sensor with primary color filter
- 24.2 MP
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF / AF+MF Modes
- Intelligent Hybrid AF: TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF, AF assist illuminator available
- Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
- Focal Plane Shutter
- OIS lens support
- 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot 3 way Tilt-type, TFT color LCD monitor
- 4K Burst, 4K Multi Focus, HDR,
- Electronic level, Advanced SR AUTO
- Eye detection AF, Face Detection,
- Interval timer shooting, Auto Red-eye Removal, Motion panorama