Smart has recently announced its postpaid plans and availability date for the much anticipated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s Plus. From November 6 until December 31, iPhone fans can get the iPhone 6s for FREE at Plan 2000 and the iPhone 6s Plus (FREE) at Plan 2499.
Smart’s iPhone 6s Plan 2000 is inclusive of 10GB of data allowance while the iPhone 6s Plus Plan 2499 comes with 15GB of data. Aside from the above-mentioned data allocations, both plans also include All-Month Surf which provides free access to your favorite social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), messaging apps (Line, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.), web browsing and email (Google, Yahoo Mail, etc.) – without charging against the monthly data volume allowance.
If that’s not exciting enough, both new and existing subscribers who will purchase/upgrade to the new iPhones get to enjoy the following:
1) Special Uber delivery from Smart on November 6, Friday (launch date). To order your iPhone 6s Rose Gold (16GB), just click ‘Request an iPhone 6s’ on your Uber app.
2) 20% discount from from online fashion store Zalora (for a minimum purchase of Php 500).
3) Php 2,500 Airbnb discount (with a minimum spend of Php 8,000).
4) 3 months worth of iflix access plus 1GB of data for streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
5) A chance to win a brand new gadget with Smart’s Share the Joy Gadget giveaway promo.
6) Free 30-day insurance for your new iPhone with Smart’s Gadget Shield.
7) Wipe out existing contract to upgrade to the new iPhones via Smart Wipeout promo.
8) Purchase digital content from Apple Store, iTunes and Apple Music even without a credit card with Smart Pay-With-Mobile service.
Both the iPhone 6 Plan 2000 and iPhone 6s Plan 2499 are under a 30-month contract period.
Moreover, Smart Infinity members can get a complimentary 128GB version of the iPhone 6s under Infinity Consumable Plan 5000 or two iPhone 6s 16GB under Infinity Consumable LTE Plan 8000.
The breakthrough features of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus can only be optimized when you are on the country’s biggest and most advanced network, according Kathy Carag, Smart Postpaid Head. “With the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, Apple has once again pushed the boundaries of mobile innovation, allowing us to achieve so much more with our phones and experience the Smart Life with entertainment, convenience and peace of mind on the go,” said Carag.