Home Credit Philippines now offers Trade to Upgrade where you can swap out your old phone to any Home Credit store and use it as a downpayment for a new phone you wish to buy for yourself. To avail of the promo, customers only need to visit a participating Home Credit store and present 2 valid IDs as sales associates evaluate the value of the mobile phone they want to trade in. Once assessed, the given value of the phone will then be counted as a downpayment for the new model you want.
The Trade to Upgrade offer can cover an amount of Php 3,000 to 6,000 for nine to twelve months or you can add cash on top of the old phone’s value to add to the down payment. Other details of the promo are as follows:
- You can swap all brands and models of mobile phones.
- You can still swap your phone even if it’s damaged given that it is working and is an original model.
- You can only use one unit per transaction.
- Phone accessories are not included in the assessment of your unit’s value.
- You can add cash if the assessed value of your mobile phone is lower than the minimum down payment amount.
For more information on this holiday offer, just check out any Home Credit store near you or visit their official website at www.homecredit.ph