Here’s how you can send money to your relatives and loved ones in the province straight from your PayMaya account to any Smart Padala center.
With over 30,000 Smart Padala centers nationwide, you can continue to send remittances to your family or friends in the province even without having to step outside the house. Here’s how you can use the Send Money feature of PayMaya to transfer funds to virtually anyone in the country.
- 1. Check if the Smart Padala center near you is open and ask for their 16-digit account number.
2. Log in to your PayMaya account and click Send Money.
3. Enter the account number in the field provided, followed by the amount you wish to send to your recipient, then click “Continue”
4. Review and verify the transaction details, then click “Send”
5. To claim the money transfer, the recipient must proceed to the Smart Padala center you sent the funds to and present (1) valid ID, his/her mobile phone number, as well as the reference number of the transaction as proof.
To be able to send money to other PayMaya users or to a Smart Padala center, your PayMaya account must be upgraded. Upgraded PayMaya accounts also have monthly transaction limits of Php 100,000 compared to Php 50,000 limit of non-upgraded accounts. To upgrade your account, simply click “Upgrade My Account” on the menu, and fill the required details. Then upload any of the following government IDs: Driver’s License, Passport, UMID, Postal ID, SSS ID, or PRC license.
Paymaya users can also send money to other banks (with waived transfer fees) via the “Bank Transfer” button in the PayMaya app.