Lazada is celebrating its 7th birthday on March 27 and it’s giving customers plenty of reasons to shop on Lazada, starting with jaw dropping discounts up to 90% off.
Some amazing deals from Lazada’s brand partners that are up for grabs are:
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Un-Nude Liquid Lipstick at P193.
- Abbott Ensure Gold Vanilla 1200g (Bundle of 6) at P9,702.
- Kamiliant Waikiki 3P Set – Raspberry Red at P8,299.
- Honor Play Smartphone at P13,290.
- Pampers Baby Dry New Born Taped Diapers 40 pcs x 4 pack (160pcs) at P594.
Major partners are also joining the shopping party with the following offers:
- Shop with your BDO Visa card and get up to P5,000 off on LazMall gadgets.
- Pay with GCash and PayMaya for instant discounts on quick purchases.
- Be the first in the country to purchase real estate online! Revolution Precrafted and Robinsons Land will be giving their reservation fees at 50% off on March 27 only.
- Get a chance to win travel packages care of Sunlife.
- Win yourself a discount voucher when you play Lazada’s very own Facebook game called Over Easy: Laz Edition.
- Get a free Shakey’s pizza when you shop on March 27.
- Don’t forget to download the Lazada 7th Birthday Sticker pack on Viber.
Lazada is also blending shopping and entertainment, ushering in a new era of ‘shoppertainment’. Get additional discounts and attractive vouchers when you play LazGame, pop as many balloons as you can with Popping Balloons, blast all the cakes and fun gifts with Birthday Blast, and slash your way to the top with Fruit Slash. Earn cupcake points with every game and exchange these for your favorite brand vouchers.
On March 26, there’s an in-app livestreaming of the “Super Party” concert. Grammy and Brit Awards winner and British popstar Dua Lipa shares the stage with some of Southeast Asia’s brightest stars, including the Philippines’ Nadine Lustre, Sam Concepcion, and Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach.