Soon after the K80, Lenovo officially unveiled in China the A3900, an affordable five-inch smartphone with an octa-processor in tow, as it became listed on its website. Entry-level specifications are seen from the device: a five-megapixel rear snapper, 4GB internal storage, and a 2300mAh battery.
Lenovo A3900 specs
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display, 480 x 854, 196ppi
- 1.2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 chip
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- Dual-SIM (Micro + Mini SIM), Dual Standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, FM Radio, USB OTG
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo Vibe UI
- 2300mah Li-Po battery
- 142.8 x 71.8 x 8.95 mm, 157g
The Lenovo A3900 might be one of the most affordable LTE-equipped device coming from a global smartphone brand, as it is said to be sporting a $80 price tag, or Php3,580 when directly converted.