Joining the premiere showing of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, LG has officially announced that their flagship mobile phone for 2009, the LG Arena (KM900), is officially out in the market. This multimedia phone comes at a retail price of Php24,900 and is available in black and silver titanium colors.
Here are some feature that you will get for that Php24.9k of yours:
- 3″ WVGA display (480 x 800) 16M, TFT Touch Screen
- Cool and intuitive 3D interface
- Web browser and GPS
- 3G HSDPA 7.2, WiFi and Bluetooth 2.0
- Support for Google Mobile Services including Google Maps
- 5 megapixel camera with auto and manual focus and support for video recording
- 8 GB internal memory and support for up to 32 GB micro SD
- MP3 and WAV support with equalizer settings
- DivX and Xvid video support
- Dolby mobile
- TV Out
- USB 2.0 data connectivity
- FM Radio and FM Transmitter
It’s really a complete package for a multimedia phone. I’ll try to get a review unit for a more in-depth review but by the looks of it, it’s really packed with cool features.
I personally like its built-in FM Transmitter so you can broadcast your music to your car stereo without any cables. The Dolby mobile sounds good and the matching equalizer is a nice addition.
I also like the way you can easily connect the LG Arena to your TV to view your videos. I can’t even do that with my iPod Touch without buying an expensive cable!
The price is rather attractive if you compare it with other phones in its category and remember, it’s more of a multimedia phone than a full-blown smartphone.