LG at the CES has just unveiled the LG G Flex 2. The LG G Flex predecessor delivers a sleeker and more dynamic look and is equipped with the most advanced smartphone technology to date. The LG G Flex2 is the first smartphone to pack a Snapdragon 810 processor with 64-bit Octa-Core CPU and Qualcomm Adreno 430 GPU for stunning graphics performance. Its 5.5 inch display has also been bumped up to Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) with 403ppi.
The LG G Flex 2’s glass cover is now 20 percent more durable and the unique “œSelf Healing” back cover is more effective and now has a significantly faster healing time.
The G Flex 2 has a Laser Auto Focus camera with OIS+ technology and dual LED flash first introduced in the LG G3. It also comes loaded with unique software features including Gesture Shot for selfie via hand gesture, Gesture View for checking your recent photos immediately after taking the shot, Glance View to view time, recent messages or missed calls with a swipe and feature Fast Charge that allows its 3,000 mAh battery to be charged up to 50 percent in under 40 minutes.
The LG G Flex 2 will be available in two colors Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red and will first be released in Korea beginning the end of the month. The LG G Flex was not officially launched here in the Philippines. Here’s hoping that this monster spec’d smartphone will be launched in our country this time.
LG G Flex 2 Specs
– Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragonâ„¢ 810 processor with 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU
– Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
– Memory: 16/32MB eMMC ROM / 2GB DDR4 RAM / microSD slot (up to 2TB)
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
– Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
– Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
– Weight: 152g
– Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC,
SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0
– Color: Platinum Silver, Flamenco Red
– Other: Gesture Shot, Gesture View, Glance View etc.